SQN Asset Income Fund V, L.P. (SQN Fund V) provides financing for fundamental capital assets which are business essential to middle market companies worldwide. SQN Fund V supports an array of equipment intensive projects across a wide variety of industries.
Arboretum Investment Advisors, LLC provides asset managing and asset servicing to investment solutions managed by third-party solutions.
- Target non-correlated returns to the traditional bond and equity markets.
- Make quarterly cash distributions through the operating period. *
- Provide an attractive risk-adjusted return by way of portfolio diversification and ownership of the underlying asset.
- Portfolio alternative to REITs, BDCs, Oil and Gas and other direct participation programs. **
*The amount and rate of cash distributions are not guaranteed. A substantial portion, and possibly all, of the cash distributions you receive from us will be a return of capital. Past returns will not be indicative of future returns. Investors can lose some or all of their investment.
**SQN Asset Income Fund V, L.P. may have higher costs and expenses, different investment objectives, and tax features.
- This is a “blind-pool” offering because we have not specifically identified our investments and likely will not have done so at the time you invest. As a result, you cannot evaluate the risks of, or potential returns from, any of our investments at the time you invest.
- Our lack of operating history and our General Partner’s and our Investment Manager’s limited operating history decreases your ability to evaluate your investment.
- We will not apply for an advance ruling from the Internal Revenue Service as to any federal tax consequences of an investment in us, and if the Internal Revenue Service classifies us as a corporation you will lose tax benefits.
- Since there is no public market for our units, an investment in our units is considered illiquid. You should be prepared to hold your units for the life of the fund, which is anticipated to be approximately six to eight years, but may be longer.
- You will have very limited voting rights and you must rely on our General Partner, our Investment Manager and their affiliates to manage us.
- If we borrow funds to make investments, we may need to divert our cash flow from operations and distributions to service our indebtedness.
- A prolonged economic recession or changes in general economic conditions, or both, including fluctuations in demand for equipment and other portfolio assets, lease rates, and interest rates may result in delays in investment and reinvestment, delays in leasing, re- leasing and disposition of equipment, and reduced returns on capital.
- Our performance will be subject to the risk of lease and other investment defaults. Uncertainties associated with the equipment leasing and financing industry may have an adverse effect on our business and may adversely affect our ability to provide you any economic return from our units or a complete return of your capital.
- Our success will depend in part on our ability to realize residual value from a portion of our assets and equipment once the leases on those assets and equipment terminate.
- Our General Partner, our Investment Manager and their affiliates will receive significant compensation from us, which will reduce distributions to you.
- There are potential conflicts of interest between us and our General Partner, our Investment Manager and their affiliates.
- You may incur tax liabilities in excess of cash distributions you receive from us in a particular year.
- There are material federal income tax risks associated with this offering.
Not an offer to sell securities
The material in this Website does not constitute an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein. Such an offering is made only by means of a prospectus. The prospectus must be read in order to understand fully all the implications and risks of any offering of securities to which it relates.
This sales and advertising literature is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. An offering is made only by the prospectus.
The Company has a limited operating history and limited established financing sources. As a result, an investment in the Company is speculative. In addition, investors will not acquire an interest in the Company’s advisor.
This literature must be read in conjunction with the prospectus in order to fully understand all of the implications and risks of the offering of securities to which the prospectus relates. A copy of the prospectus must be made available to you in connection with any offering.
None of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Attorney General of the State of New York nor any state securities commission has approved or disapproved of these securities or determined if this prospectus is truthful or complete. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.