We know how tough it is to juggle the financial and support needs of a growing business. You thought it was hard in those first years, but now that you’re successful and growing, you’re finding new hurdles to clear. You need capital. How do you stretch to meet customer demand and still protect your bottom line?
That’s where we come in. When traditional lending sources can’t help, we take a holistic approach to evaluating our clients’ needs and financing strategy. Our clients are often pleasantly surprised at our ability to come alongside and develop workable financing solutions for them.
When it comes to augmenting your internal operations, we can help through our service offerings. Using our experts and remote support options will save you time, money, while making you more efficient. We free you and your people to concentrate on your core business activities.
You do business the old-fashioned way – through establishing strong mutually trusting relationships with your customers. So do we. We’ll sit down with you as a potential partner, evaluate your overall business picture, and walk you through finance or service options designed to work for you.
If you’re ready to have a conversation, call us.
1. Are you finding it hard to find the capital you need to grow your business to the next level?
We can show you a fiscally sound alternative to the traditional balance sheet model banks use.
2. Are you having trouble finding out-of-the-box financing structures tailored your company’s growth needs?
We understand your business isn’t just on paper. We look at your business holistically and work with you to find a financing solution.
3. Are you not sure whether to purchase, lease, or simply refinance your old equipment to ease cash flow?
As business and lending experts, we can help you sort it out.
4. Do you find yourself working more in your business than on it?
Our services options let you get back to building your business, not just maintaining it.
5. Are you consistently training new support staff?
Using Arboretum will save you the cost created by staff turnover and training gaps.
6. Are you falling behind on managing your accounting, audit or investor-related activities?
Leverage the support of our expert business team to stay on top of your requirements.
The Arboretum difference is the client experience.
A client-focused way of doing business.
The only definition that matters is your definition of client satisfaction.